Friday, February 11, 2011

Time capsule: where I want to be?

Where do I want to be? What do I want to do? That's a hard question and one with an answer that's constantly changing. If you had asked me that a few years ago I would have said PIXAR but things change as time flows.

Presently I kind of have a list of things detailing where I'd like to be and what I'd like to be doing. They're a bit jumbled but they're still in the raw form that spilt from my head. Some are general life, others are art related. All in all it's my list of wants and dreams :)

- I want to be producing webcomics (at least 1) on a regular basis (TEAM ZiNE)
- I want to have gone to Auckland and have met the folks from a Texas based studio
- I want a steady income
- I want to write some new tutorials
- I want to have a MacBook pro laptop
- I want to be ready and rearing to travel
- I want to have a high quality student film to submit to 2012 film festivals
- I want a new business card and a cool looking portfolio to hand out so that the awesome studio from Texas will hire me
- I want to improve my people/social skills
- I want get even better at drawing and backgrounds
- I want to have some story ideas in planning/scripting stage

But most of all
-I want to be working doing the things that I love



Wait a minute. Scratch that. I want should be I will ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good list, especially the macbook part. :9

    ReplyDelete