Sunday, February 27, 2011

Animator video blog - week 3



Lessons learnt this week: remember to charge camera battery before setting up to record; remember to bring extra files home to be put into video; I say yeah! a lot; I have really poor memory so recounting the week is a lot harder than it looks; specially when I forget words that I knew five seconds ago; over half of the recorded video (that's now on the cutting room floor) is me staring silently at the camera, or at a random wall in my room or me coughing.

15 minutes recording, hour for editing.

I ♥ video editing.
funfunfun

2 comments:

  1. In the future, after the end times, there will be a cult based on these vlogs and a huge statue of Scheree in the city square. Fear not. It is importsnt for humankind these vlogs continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative haha! Your seahorse is looking good from what I saw, keep hatching away at it and I'm sure it'll be amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete