Sunday, July 11, 2010

60Fourty ninjaness

So who else is excited for the Sixty40 Proto-Ninja Competition? I know I am. I'm also very glad to see that the closing date has been pushed back by two weeks, I'm gonna need that time.

Anyway anyway

I thought I'd post some of the backgrounds from my animation, mostly because I can.

Tada!







All were drawn in Illustrator. Rough sketched layouts done in my initial storyboard.

I'm very pleased with how my animation is coming along. I'm over the halfway mark now :) Though I have to fix some of my timing somewhat :/ everything was fine in the storyboard, but now some parts feel very fast. I'll see how things go

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Scheree. The competition is a good thing to be entering. It will push your animation learning along at a speedier rate. I know Johnny was also developing an idea.

    ReplyDelete