Saturday, June 12, 2010

2.5D and some active bugs

I stumbled upon something very fascinating. Everyone should remember our last assignment with Terry, and how we could of pushed it to 2.5D. Well you should watch this, this girl is good.

I'd like to also point out that she does it all with the mouse



And on a completely unrelated topic, here's something I started writing about weeks ago and then forgot.
My mum introduced me to this, it's been around for some time but I found it fascinating. Shot in real time, with CG characters and an interesting use of sound effects. Anyone who watches a lot of ABC should be familiar with it.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the "Miniscule" animation short films. I saw a cracker of a one about a spider in a tin can. I was mesmerised.

    Thanks for these clips :)

    ReplyDelete