Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ye Olde Tutorials

So I often get asked a number of questions regarding my art and how I colour and such, so I thought I might take some time to point attention to some tutorials I've written over the years.

While these tutorials might be a bit dated, the information (I think) is still relivant. I'm still debating if I want to write a new/updated one- any thoughts?

First off the bat. Photoshop.






While I no longer promote shading with the burn tool *cringe* the rest of the processes however I will promote, including the highlights with the dodge tool. I still use that one to this day :)

And lastly Paint Shop Pro


These and more can be found over at my deviantArt Gallery under Tutorials.


Here's a few more by other artists that I have found very useful

Tutorial - Layers by ~IntroducingEmy
Emotions and Facial Expression by ^Cedarseed
My clouds tutorial by ~Danime-chan
Facial expression condensed by *careko
IFX - Strike A Pose by *WarrenLouw
Artistic Motivation by ~whisperpntr
perspective of head by ~oddsbidikin
A FLASH TUTORIAL Animation by ~NCH85
Guide to Human Types Addendum by ^Cedarseed

Honestly there are thousands of good tutorials out there. You've just got to start looking

No comments:

Post a Comment