Sunday, April 10, 2011

Animator video blog - week 9


10 minutes to film. 15 minutes to edit.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still debating if I want 3D in my major narrative. I don't really, I only made a model of my set to help with the perspectives. I'd rather draw my backgrounds :/
Maybe I can work on making a 3D show real instead (walks, runs, ect.). I'll be needing one of those for my portfolio if I want to work at my dream studio and I'd rather produce something worth while instead of something that I won't use, particularly considering what I'm currently doing involves modeling (BLAH).

Oh yeah and for your enjoyment here's last weeks blog. I recorded it but was too sick to edit it; so here it is, a week late.



and some bonus JumpFails for your enjoyment

2 comments:

  1. Great to see the Vlogs are back. On Thursday in week 8 we murdered "babies". Removing as many sequences and panels from the draft storyboards as possible without destroying the core of the story. You were particularly ruthless and murdered all your "babies", starting with a whole new story. Week 9 everyone should be filling in the written detail of their final storyboard and starting their animatics. A big part of that is collecting audio files and plotting out a rough timeline in Flash, AfterEffects or Premiere Pro.

    Great to see you throwing yourself into "acting it out".

    It was a huge assessment week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parkour! (and in pigtails no less!) XD

    ReplyDelete