Thursday, January 13, 2011

Magic Paints

So if you havn't noticed by how pretty and pink my blog has suddenly become, it's because I'm integrating it as a part of my website; which I'm in the process of relaunching.

Actually technically it's already launched, seeing as it's online. Just working out the kinks now. (If anyone would care to take a browse through, I'd love some feedback.)

This is the first time I've used so much CSS in codeing. I learnt to make websites just as it got big so we didn't touch much of it. After four years of tinkering, trying to understand and a vodka shot it suddenly all made sense and had me up into the wee hours of the morning because everything making sense was exciting.

So yeah check it.

Anyway also, purdy picture. Drawn today. For the website. And cuz I could.

"Magic colour changing paints. Bringing inspiration and magic to everyday lives.
Available in colours of the rainbow and purdy pink sunset."

4 comments:

  1. Hi Scheree ! Your site is looking fantastic and very professional! Love your opening picture...it really tells you a lot about what sort of focused artist/animator you are. The Stripes are really focusing the attention on your work, but are also appealing. On my widescreen however it is all sitting to the left side so maybe the middle info bit needs to be centred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. I'd forgotten to check everything across browsers. Hopefully that should be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the feeling of depth in magic paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Michelle your site is excellent. It is professional and inspirational for other animators and creative peeps. It is also very pink.

    Great to see your put a show reel of 2010 animation together.

    ReplyDelete