Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tracked down

I mentioned a while back to some of the gang that I'd seen a typical schedule of a Mangaka. Anyways, was finally able to track it down again.



All I can say is wow.

Source: http://www.comicsbeat.com/2010/12/02/sample-work-schedule-of-a-manga-artist/



And something else I managed to track down. I mentioned to someone (I think it was Tim) that Disney released a music video for their upcoming film Tangled that stars a large number of the production staff.



I think that it's great how they involved everyone :) it's also a fun tour of the studio.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scheree, that was one of the most awesome things I've ever seen, ha ha. It was the coolest video for a trailer I have seen...in a very nerdy way, ha ha! I also think the filming was very cool and very well choreographed. I also think we should create something like this for our lil video for next year, if they want?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that video looked like it was so much fun to make! I loved the sock puppets! As for the schedule - wow, that's um, wow. They get three hours a week to NOT work on the manga? Good luck Salverez. :P

    ReplyDelete